Pack – A: Potato Flakes, Dried Vegetable (Corn, Cabbage, Carrot, Beans and Onion), Rice Flour, Iodized Salt, Sugar, Corn Starch, Dehydrated Green Chilli Flakes, Red Chilli Powder, Refined Sunflower Oil, Spices and Condiments and Beet Root Powder.
Pack – B: Corn Flour
Requirements (Per Packet)
- Veg Cutlet Mix – 100 g
- Potato – 100 g
- Water – 90 ml for Pack A
- Water – 30 ml for Pack B
- Bread Crump’s – 10g per cutlet
- Oil to deep fry
- Vegetables – 50 g (Beans 20g + Carrot 20g + Peas 10g)
- Oil – 20 ml for saute
Instructions for use
- Cook whole potato, remove skin, smash well and keep aside for few minutes.
- Heat the oil, add cut vegetables and sauté for 2 minutes and transfer into a container.
- Add Veg Cutlet mix Pack A into container having sauted vegetables and cooked potato, mix well by adding water and keep aside for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Mix Veg Cutlet mix Pack B with water to make batter without lumps
- Make medium sized balls and flatten them without crack edges.
- Dip the cutlets in the batter and coat it with bread crumps. Make them heart shape with molds.
- Deep fry in the oil till becomes golden brown.
- Serve hot with Mint chutni & Sauce.