Pack – A: Potato Flakes, Freeze Dried Sweet Corn Bits, Spice Mixes (Black Pepper, Cumin, Nutmeg and Red Chilli), Iodized Salt, Black Salt, Dehydrated Green Chilli Flakes.
Pack – B: Corn Flour
Requirements (Per Packet)
- Veg Croquettes Mix – 100 g
- Potato – 440 g
- Onion – 70 g
- Oil – 20 ml for saute
- Water – 30 ml for pack B
- Bread Crump’s – 10g per croquette
- Oil to deep fry
- Vegetables – 50 g (Beans 20g + Carrot 20g + Peas 10g)
Instructions for use
- Cook whole potato, remove skin, smash well and keep aside for few minutes.
- Heats the oil, sauté chopped onion for 2 minutes and add cut vegetables, sauté for 2 minutes and transfer into a container.
- Add Veg Croquette mix Pack A into container having sauted onion, vegetables and cooked potato, mix well and keep aside for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Mix Veg Croquette mix Pack B with water to make batter without lumps.
- Make medium sized balls and make into cylindrical shape without crack edges.
- Dip the croquettes in the batter and coat it with bread crumps.
- Deep fry in the oil till becomes golden brown.
- Serve hot with Mint chutni & Sauce.