Spice Mix (Cinnamon, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Coriander, Clove, Red Chilli, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Nutmeg, Mace, Green Cardamom and Black Cardamom), Iodized Salt, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Dehydrated Tomato Powder, Cashew Powder, Dehydrated Onion Powder, Dehydrated Garlic Powder, Milk Solids and Acidity Regulator (INS 330).
Contains Gluten, Milk Solids and Nuts
Requirements (Per Packet)
- Biryani Mix – 100 g
- Water – 1 liters
- Oil – 80 ml
- Ghee – 40 g
- Onion – 150 g
- Vegetable – 500 g (Carrot – 200g, Beans – 200g and Potato Cubes – 100g)
- Rice – 500 g
- Curd – 100 g
- Pudina – 10 g
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 15 g
- Fried Onion – 30 g
Instructions for use
- Wash and soak the Basmathi rice in water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil and ghee, sauté onion for 2 minutes.
- Add pudina, biryani mix powder and vegetables, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add curd and saute for 1 minute, add water and bring to boil.
- Drain the water from the soaked rice and add to boiling masala water, stir well and cook for 2 whistles on a low flame.
- Mix well without breaking the rice and garnish with fried onions and fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with raitha.