Bengal Gram Dal, Spice Mix (Coriander, Black Lentil, Red Chilli, Cinnamon, Mace, Clove, Nutmeg, Fenugreek, Cumin, Fresh Curry Leaves, Green Cardamom and Asafoetida), Iodized Salt, Sugar, Refined Sunflower Oil, Tamarind Paste and Turmeric Powder.
Requirements (Per Packet)
- Vegetable Bath Mix – 100 g
- Water – 45 ml
- Oil – 150 ml
- Vegetables – 500 g (200 g carrot, 200 g Beans and 100 g Potato)
- Onion 150 g
- Rice – 500 g (1.2 liters water, 20 ml oil to cook)
- Mustard – 10 g
Instructions for use
- Cook rice with water and oil for 2 whistles and keep aside.
- Heat oil, add mustard to pop and onion sauté for 2 minutes and add vegetables, close the lid till cooked (10 -15 minutes).
- Once cooked add vegbath powder sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add of water and keep stirring for 3-4 minutes at medium flame to make paste.
- Add cooked rice and mix well, serve hot with curd raitha.