Pack A: Black Lentil Flour
Pack B: Rice Flour, Iodized Salt, Black Pepper, Dehydrated Curry Leaves, Dehydrated Green Chilli Flakes, Asafoetida, Raising Agent (INS 500ii) and Acidity Regulator (INS 296).
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Urad Vada Mix – 200 g
- Water – 280 ml
- Fine Chopped Coriander Leaves as per your need
- Oil to Fry
Instructions for use
- Add water to Pack-A mix, keep aside for 30 minutes and blend the mix for 30 seconds in mixer grinder to get smooth and uniform batter.
- Add Pack-B and leave the batter for 5 minutes, add fine chopped Coriander leaves and mix well.
- Take a small quantity of the batter on to your wet palm and make flat round shaped Vada with a hole in the centre.
- Fry the vada in oil until they turn golden brown (maintain the Colour).
- Serve hot with coconut chutni and Dakshin Sambar.