Rice Cream (66%) and Urad Dal Flour.
Pack – B: Boiled Rice Flour, Iodized Salt, Acidity Regulator (INS 296 & INS 262) and Raising Agent
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Rice Idli Mix – 200 g
- Water – 260 ml
Instructions for use
- In a bowl, uniformly mix pack – A with water.
- Blend the batter in a mixer for 30 seconds.
- Add pack – B to the batter, mix well with total content.
- Allow the batter to stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Grease the idli mould. Steam the batter in idli vessel for 10 -12 minutes only.
- Serve hot with coconut chutni and dakshin sambar.