Rice Flour (71%), Wheat Flour and Urad Dal Flour.
Pack-B: Semolina, Iodized Salt, Acidity Regulator (INS 296) and Raising Agent (INS 500ii).
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Rice Dosa Mix – 200 g
- Water – 320 ml
- Butter – 10 g per Dosa
- Oil to cook Dosa
- For Masala Dosa: Alu Masala – 70 g per Dosa
- Chutni Powder – 5 g per Dosa
Instructions for use
- In a bowl, uniformly mix Pack-A with water and keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- Then Blend the same in a mixer for 30 seconds and add Pack-B. Allow the batter for 10 minutes.
- Heat the tava, spread 1 small cup of batter on the heated tava.
- Sprinkle Butter in and around the batter, fry on low flame till golden brown.
- Serve hot with coconut chutni, tomato chutni and sambar.
- For Masala dosa: Sprinkle the chutni powder on Dosa and spread Alu Masala on the Dosa.