Semolina (85%), Bengal Gram Dal, Cashew Nut, Refined Sunflower Oil, Mustard Seeds, Iodized Salt, Dehydrated Green Chilli Flakes, Dehydrated Curry Leaves, Raising Agent (INS 500ii) and Acidity Regulator (INS 330 and INS 262).
Contains Gluten, Mustard and Nuts
Instructions for use
- In a bowl, uniformly mix rawa idli mix with only 425 ml curd.
- Blend well to form a smooth and uniform batter.
- Allow the batter to stand for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Grease the idli mould, place a pinch of chopped coriander and carrot. Steam the batter in idli vessel for 12 minutes only.
- Serve hot with coconut chutni and sagu masala.