Finger Millet Flour (33%), Semolina, Bengal Gram Dal, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cashew Nut, Iodized Salt, Mustard Seeds, Dehydrated Green Chilli Flakes, Dehydrated Curry Leaves, Raising Agent (INS 500 ii) and Acidity Regulator (INS 330).
Contains Gluten, Mustard and Nuts
Instructions for use
- In a bowl, uniformly mix Ragi Idli Mix with 425 ml curd.
- Blend well to form a smooth and uniform batter.
- Allow the batter to stand for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Grease the idli mould, place chopped coriander leaves and grated carrot one pinch per idli. Steam the batter in an idli vessel for 12 minutes.
- Serve hot with coconut chutni, chutni powder and dakshin sambar.