Spice Mix (Red Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg, Star Anise and Clove), Dry Mango Powder, Sugar, Iodized Salt, Dehydrated Tomato Powder, Black Salt and Fennel.
Requirements (Per Packet)
- Pav Bhaji Mix- 100 g
- Vegetables – 1.28 kg (Carrot 100g, Beans 200g, Potato 800g, Green Peas 100g and Cauliflower
- Water – 1.2 liters
- Butter – 100 g
- Fine Chopped Coriander leaves, Onion – 200g and Tomato – 300g
- Pav – 50 nos
- Butter – 5g for toasting per Pav and 5g for Bhaji.
Instructions for use
- Cook Vegetables (potato, Carrot, Cauliflower, Beans and Green Peas).
- Remove potato skin and smash cooked all vegetables and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, sauté onion till it becomes golden brown color.
- Add cut tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes, add smashed vegetables and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add water and Pav Bhaji mix powder, mix well and cook for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Garnish top with fresh coriander leaves and 5g butter while serving.
- Toast the pav with 5 g butter for each 2 no’s and serve with bhaji, onion and lemon piece.