Spice Mixes (Cinnamon, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Coriander, Clove, Red Chilli, Fenugreek, Green Cardamom, Black Cardamom, Caraway, Bay Leaf and Star Anise), Iodized Salt, Sugar, Cashew Nuts, Dehydrated Tomato Powder, Dehydrated Onion Powder, Dehydrated Garlic Powder, Beet Root Powder, Annatto Extract, Paprika and Asafoetida.
Contains Cashew Nuts
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Paneer Butter Masala Mix – 50 g
- Water – 300 ml
- Butter – 5 g
- Onion – 50 g
- Fresh Cream – 10 ml
- Paneer – 50 g (10 cubes)
- Oil – 5 ml
- Coriander Leaves as per your needs
Instructions for use
- Add paneer cubes into hot water and keep aside for few minutes.
- Heat the oil, sauté onion upto golden brown color and transfer to mixer grinder.
- Add paneer butter masala mix into grinder and grind with water adding little by little and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a non stick pan, add grinded paste and cook for 30-45 minutes.
- Add only paneer cubes into it and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 5 ml fresh cream into it and cook for 1 minute.
- Garnish with 5 ml fresh cream, coriander leaves on top and serve hot.