Oats (45 %), Semolina, Bengal Gram Dal, Refined Sunflower Oil, Raising Agent (INS 500 ii), Iodized Salt, Acidity Regulator (INS 330 and INS 262), Mustard Seeds, Dehydrated Coriander Leaves, Dehydrated Green Chilli Flakes & Fresh Curry Leaves.
Contains Gluten and Mustard
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Oats Idli Mix – 200 g
- Curds – 320 ml
- Chopped Coriander Leaves and Grated Carrot (one pinch per Idli)
Instructions for use
- In a bowl, uniformly mix oats idli mix with curd.
- Blend well to form a smooth and uniform batter.
- Allow the batter to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Grease the idli mould, place the chopped coriander leaves and grated carrot and add batter, steam the batter in an idli vessel for 12 minutes.
- Serve hot with chutni, chutni powder and dakshin sambar.