Rice, Toor Dal, Spices and Condiments Mix (Coriander, Bengal Gram Dal, Black Lentil, Red Chilli, Cinnamon, Mace, Clove, Nutmeg, Fenugreek, Cumin, Fresh Curry Leaves, Cardamom and Asafoetida), Mustard Seeds, Iodized Salt, Sugar, Refined Sunflower Oil, Tamarind Paste and Turmeric Powder.
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Bisibelebath Mix – 200 g
- Fine Sliced Onion – 40 g
- Vegetable – 200g (Carrot – 80 g, Beans- 80 g and Potato Small Cubes – 40 g)
- Water – 1 liters
- Oil – 10 ml
- Mustard – 5 g
- Chopped Coriander leaves as per your needs
- Ghee – 10 g
- Curry Leaves as per your needs
- Hot Water – 60 ml (to add after cooking if required)
Instructions for use
- Cook Bisibele Bath mix with water and cut vegetables in the pressure cooker for 4 – 5 whistles.
- Heat the oil & ghee, add mustard and curry leaves to pop and sauté onion till it becomes golden brown color.
- Add this fried tadka to cooked bisibele bath and mix well.
- Garnish fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with Khara Bhoondi