Whole Wheat Flour (81%), Moong Dal, Refined Sunflower Oil, Ragi, Spice Mixes, Dehydrated Green Chilli Powder and Iodized Salt.
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Multi Grain Chapathi Mix – 500 g
- RO Water – 300 ml
- Oil 50 ml and 10 ml Per Chapatti for Toasting
Instructions for use
- Add multi grain chapathi mix to water to make soft dough without lumps and knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough with oil and keep it aside for 30 minutes, make small balls and flatten with powder.
- Place the chapathi on heated tava, apply oil on both sides and rost till it turns golden brown with high flame and tilt chapathi up and down, to have softness and not to get hard.
- Serve hot with curry and coconut chutni.