Refined Wheat Flour, Sugar, Refined Sunflower Oil, Iodized Salt, Banana Flavor, Dehydrated Green Chilli Flakes, Cumin and Raising Agent (INS 500ii).
Requirements (Per Packet)
- Udupi Mini Buns Mix – 200 g
- Water – 30 ml
- Curd – 30 ml
- Oil to Fry
Instructions for use
- Blend water and curd in a blender.
- Add mini buns mix to make soft dough without lumps and knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough and keep it aside for 45 minutes. Make small balls and flatten the balls like mini buns.
- Fry the buns in oil at medium flame, until it turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with coconut chutni.