Toor Dal, Iodized Salt, Spice Mix (Red Chilli, Coriander, Fenugreek, Cumin and Black Pepper), Tamarind Powder, Sugar, Dehydrated Tomato Powder, Refined Sunflower Oil, Turmeric Powder, Fresh Curry Leaves, Dehydrated Garlic Powder and Asafoetida.
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Madras Rasam Mix – 100 g
- Water – 1.2 liters
- Tomato – 35 g
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
TADAKA (Per Packet)
- Oil – 10 ml
- Mustard – 5 g
- Jeera – 5 g
- Curry leaves as per your needs
- Garlic – 5 g
- Dry Red Chilli – 2 nos.
Instructions for use
- Heat the oil, add mustard and jeera, wait till they splutter.
- Add crushed garlic and saute for 20 sec, now add whole red chilli and saute for 10 sec, add curry leaves and then add cut tomatoes and saute for 1 minute.
- Now add Madras rasam mix powder and saute for a minute, add water and make it to boil.
- After the water comes to a boiling point wait for 10 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.