Refined Wheat Flour, Iodized Salt and Sugar.
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Kulcha Mix – 500 g
- Milk – 300 ml
- Oil – 20 ml
- Grated Carrot – 5g, fine Chopped Coriander Leaves – 5g and White Til – 10g
- Butter – 5g
Instructions for use
- Mix kulcha mix powder with milk and oil, make a soft dough without lumps and knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough and keep it aside for 1 hour. Make small balls add carrot, coriander leaves and til on topside, flatten the balls and make kulcha.
- Place the kulcha on heated tandoori pot, roast for one side till cooked at medium flame.
- Spread the butter on top for butter kulcha. Serve hot with curry.