Refined Wheat Flour, Milk Solids, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (made from cotton seed oil, rice bran oil, mustard oil, corn oil and safflower oil), Raising Agent (INS 500ii) and Acidity Regulator (INS 330).
Contains Gluten, Milk Solids and Mustard
Instructions for use
- Add Gulab Jamun mix powder with 70 ml of water and kneed gently to make smooth dough, set aside for 5 minutes.
- If dough is hard, add little more water and kneed again till dough is soft. After 5 minutes make small small gulab jamun balls with out cracks.
- Deep fry the gulab jamun balls in an edible oil for 3 – 5 minutes on a low flame or until they turn to golden brown color.
- Immediately soak them in warm sugar syrup for atleast 12 – 15 minutes before serving.
- Sugar Syrup Preparation: Dissolve one cup of sugar in one cup of water and boil for 5 – 6 minutes on medium flame.
- Note: 700 g sugar in 700 ml water is required for this pack.