Refined Wheat Flour, Milk Solids, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (made from cotton seed oil, rice bran oil, mustard oil, corn oil and safflower oil), Raising Agent (INS 500ii) and Acidity Regulator (INS 330).
Contains Gluten, Milk Solids and Mustard
Requirements (Per Packet)
- Gulab Jamun mix – 200 g
- Milk – 100 ml
- Sugar for Syrup – 1 kg
- Water for Sugar Syrup – 1 liters
- Oil to Fry
- One Piece Lemon
Instructions for use
- Sugar syrup preparation: Add sugar in water, bring it to boil, add one piece of lemon to remove the dust from the floating top and boil for 15 minutes in medium flame.
- Add milk to gulab jamun mix and kneed gently into smooth dough.
- Keep it covered for 5 minutes. Make medium sizes of jamun balls from the dough by applying the oil on palm. Deep fry the jamun balls in oil for 4-5 minutes on a low flame until they turn golden brown.
- Transfer and soak them in warm sugar syrup.