Bengal Gram Flour, Sugar, Moong Dal, Semolina, Iodized Salt, Acidity Regulator (INS 330), Raising Agent (INS 500ii) and Turmeric Powder.
Instructions for use
- In a bowl, uniformly mix Dhokla mix powder with 200ml of water to get a free flowing smooth batter.
- Mix the contents of small sachet with 20ml of water, stir well and add to the prepared batter and mix well.
- Immediately pour the batter into a greased with oil deep bottomed plate (to provide proper puffing) and steam the batter for 15 minutes.
- Allow the Dhoklas to cool for 10 minutes and sprinkle with 75ml sugared water on the top and cut into small pieces.
- Heat 50ml oil, add 5g mustard seeds and 3-4 green chillies, then spread this tadka over cut Dhokla pieces.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and freshly grated coconut and serve.