Spice Mix (Cinnamon, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Coriander, Clove, Red Chilli, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Nutmeg, Mace, Green Cardamom and Black Cardamom), Iodized Salt, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Dehydrated Tomato Powder, Cashew Powder, Dehydrated Onion Powder, Dehydrated Garlic Powder, Milk Solids and Acidity Regulator (INS 330).
Contains Gluten, Milk Solids and Nuts
Instructions for use
- Wash and soak the 500g Basmathi rice in water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat the 80ml oil and 40g ghee, sauté 150g onion for 2 minutes.
- Add 10g pudina, 100g of Desi biryani mix powder and 500g vegetables, (Beans, Carrot and Green peas) sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add 100g curd and saute for 1 minute, add 1 liter water and bring to boil.
- Drain the water from the soaked rice and add to boiling masala water, stir well and cook for 2 whistles on a low flame.
- Mix well without breaking the rice and garnish with fried onions and fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with raitha.