Sugar, Spice Mixes (Coriander, Red Chilli, Cumin, Fenugreek and Black Pepper), Iodized Salt, Toor Dal, Red Gram Dal, Dehydrated Tomato Powder, Tamarind Powder, Refined Sunflower Oil, Mustard Seeds, Fresh Curry Leaves, Turmeric Powder and Asafoetida.
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Dakshin Rasam Mix – 150 g
- Water – 1.8 liters
- Tomato – 50 g
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- TADAKA (Per Packet)
- Oil – 5 ml
- Mustard – 5 g
- Jeera – 10 g
- Curry leaves as per your needs
Instructions for use
- Add water, cut tomato and rasam mix and pressure cook for 5-6 whistle.
- Heat the oil, Add mustard, jeera, curry leaves and mix with rasam.
- Garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.