Milk Solids, Iodized Salt, Poha, Refined Sunflower Oil, Mustard Seeds, Dehydrated Green Chilli Flakes, Dehydrated Ginger Powder, Asafoetida and Fresh Curry Leaves.
Contains Milk Solids and Mustard
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Curd Rice mix – 50 g
- Broken Rice – 250 g (Cooked Rice 1.1 kg)
- Water – 1.1 liters
- Curds – 875 g
- Milk – 375 ml
- Fine Chopped Coriander Leaves for your needs
- Butter – 65 g
Instructions for use
- Cook broken rice in the pressure cooker for 3 – 4 whistles and keep aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Smash rice, without even a single lump and add curd rice mix with milk, curd and butter, mix well without lumps.
- Sprinkle coriander on the top and serve with pickle.