Cinnamon, Whole Cumin, Whole Fennel, Black Pepper, Whole Coriander, Whole Clove, Red Chilli Powder, Fenugreek Leaf, Turmeric Powder, Whole Nutmeg, Whole Mace, Green Cardamom and Black Cardamom.
Instructions for use
- Soak 500 g rice in water for 15 to 20 mins, drain the water and keep aside.
- Grind some green chillies, garlic, ginger and pudina leaves to make a fine paste.
- Heat 100 ml oil, add bay leaf and 200 g onion, saute for 2 mins, add grinded paste and sauté for 2 mins.
- Add 500 g cut meat or vegetables of your choice (carrot, beans, green peas, potatoes, tomatoes, etc…) & saute for 2 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Add 1.1 litre of water and then add 10 – 15 g biryani masala powder (for more spicy use 20 g) & bring to boil.
- Add soaked rice to boiling masala water, stir well and close the lid and cook for 2 – 3 whistles.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with raitha.