Milk Solids, Instant Tea Powder, Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Ginger Powder, Cardamom Powder and Herbal Extracts (Tulsi and Ashwagandha).
Contains Milk Solids
Benefits of Herbs:
Tulasi (Ocimum Sanctum)
Helps as an anti stress agent.
Adaptogen and rejuvenative agent.
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
Helps as an adaptogen and immunomodulator.
Reduces nausea, improves bowel movement.
Anti-inflammatory, reduces the heart burn.
Prevents cold and flu.
In woman reduces menstrual cramps.
Rich in detoxification, helps in blood circulation to lungs.
Reduces convulsion, cures asthma and bronchitis.
Useful in balancing three doshas (vata, pitta, kapha).
Instructions for use
- Mix 1 Sachet of Herbal Irani Chai Powder (10 g) in 150 ml (Reduce for strong/ Increase for light) milk or water (hot/cold).
- Contains no added Sugar, Add sugar to taste.
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Individual sachet not for sale.
- Enjoy Herbal Irani Chai as and when required.