Spice Mix (Red Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Green Cardamom, Cinnamon, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg, Star Anise, Clove, Bay Leaf and Black Cardamom), Iodized Salt, Sugar, Dry Mango Powder, Milk Solids, Dehydrated Tomato Powder, Tamarind Powder, Kasuri Methi, Black Salt, Fenugreek and Turmeric Powder.
Contains Milk Solids
Requirements (Per Packet)
- Veg Curry Mix – 100 g
- Vegetables – 500 g (Carrot 200g, Beans 200g, Potato 100g and Gobi Optional)
- Potato – 500 g
- Onion – 100 g
- Water – 700 ml
- Oil – 50 ml
- Fine Chopped Coriander Leaves as per your needs
Instructions for use
- Cook whole potato, remove skin and smash the potato and keep aside.
- Heat the oil, sauté onion for 2 minutes and add cut vegetables, sauté for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add water, cook for 1 whistle.
- Add veg curry mix, stir for 1 minute.
- Add smashed potato to the veg curry and boil for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with parata, chapatti or meals.