Red Gram Dal, Iodized Salt, Sugar, Spice Mixes (Coriander, Red Chilli, Cumin nd Black Pepper), Toor Dal, Dehydrated Tomato Powder, Raw Rice Flour, Tamarind Powder, Refined Sunflower Oil, Mustard Seeds, Dehydrated Green Chilli Flakes, Fresh Curry Leaves, Fenugreek, Turmeric Powder and Asafoetida.
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Madras Sambar Mix – 100 g
- Vegetables – (Drumstick full length 1 nos (cut into 1.5 inches per pieces), Beans – 50 g, Carrot – 50 g)
- Onion – 150 g
- Water – 600 ml
- Chopped Coriander Leaves as per your needs
- Oil – 35 ml Ghee – 5 g
- Mustard – 2 g
- Curry Leaves as per your needs
Instructions for use
- Heat the oil, add mustard, onion and curry leaves, saute for 2 minutes. Add vegetables (beans, carrot and drumstick) and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add water and Madras sambar mix powder.
- Pressure cook for 2 whistle. Bring down the pressure.
- Add ghee, garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.