Pack A: Broken Rice (52%), Moong Dal, Iodized Salt, Refined Sunflower Oil, Ghee, Dehydrated Green Chilli Flakes, Curry Leaves and Turmeric Powder.
Pack B: Cashew Nuts, Cumin and Black Pepper.
Contains: Cashew Nuts
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Rice Pongal Mix – 200 g
- Water – 750 ml
- Ghee – 30 g
- Oil – 30 ml
- Fresh Curry Leaves as per your needs
Instructions for use
- Mix Rice Pongal Pack-A with water, stir well and cook for 4-5 whistle and smash well.
- Heat ghee and oil, add Pack-B and curry leaves to make tadka.
- Then add this tadka into cooked rice pongal.
- Serve hot with coconut chutni or dakshin sambar (optional).