Semolina (82%), Refined Sunflower Oil, Bengal Gram Dal, Iodized Salt, Mustard Seeds, Black Lentil, Dehydrated Green Chilli Flakes, Sugar, Dehydrated Curry Leaves, Turmeric Powder and Acidity Regulator (INS 330).
Contains Gluten and Mustard
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Upma Mix – 1 Kg
- Onion – 250 g
- Water – 3.25 liters
- Oil – 150 ml
- Ghee – 150 g
- Chopped Coriander Leaves as per your needs
Instructions for use
- Shallow fry chopped onion with oil.
- Add water with ghee and bring it to boil.
- Make the flame low, slowly add upma mix to the boiling water stir well, close the lid and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves on top.
- Serve hot with coconut chutni.