Multigrain Flour (43 % of which Corn, Ragi, Split Green Gram, Moong Dal, Black Gram Dal, Soya, Wheat’s and Oats), Rice Flour, Semolina, Refined Wheat Flour, Refined Sunflower Oil, Iodized Salt, Raising Agent (INS 500 ii), Acidity Regulator (INS 296), Fenugreek, Dehydrated Green Chilli Flakes, Pepper Powder & Asafoetida.
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Multigrain Dosa Mix – 200 g
- Water – 200 ml
- Curd – 90 ml
- Butter – 10 g per Dosa
Instructions for use
- In a bowl, uniformly mix multigrain dosa powder with water and curd.
- Blend the batter in a mixer for 30 seconds and allow the batter to stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat the tava, spread 1 small cup of batter on the heated tava.
- Sprinkle 5 g of butter on batter, roast on low flame till golden brown.
- Add 5 g butter on the top and fold the dosa, serve hot with coconut chutni, tomato chutni and sambar.