Freeze Dehydrated Sweet Corn Bits, Iodized Salt, Sugar, Cashew Powder, Spice Mix (Cinnamon, Fennel, Black Pepper, Coriander, Clove, Red Chili, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Nutmeg, Mace, Green Cardamom and Black Cardamom), Corn Powder, Kasuri Methi, Dehydrated Tomato Powder, Dehydrated Ginger Powder and Dehydrated Garlic Powder.
Contains Cashew Nuts
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Methi Corn Pulao Mix – 100 g
- Water -800 ml
- Oil – 60 ml
- Ghee – 40 ml
- Onion – 100 g
- Fried Onion – 30 g
- Rice – 400 g
- Chopped Coriander Leaves as per your needs
Instructions for use
- Wash and soak the Basmathi rice in water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil and ghee, sauté onion for 2 minutes.
- Add Methi corn pulao mix powder, sauté for 2 minutes and add water to bring boil.
- Drain the water from the soaked rice and add to boiling masala water, stir well and cook for 2 whistles on a low flame.
- Mix well without breaking the rice and garnish with fried onions and fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with raitha.