Refined Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Sugar and Iodized Salt.
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Kerala Parata Mix – 400 g
- Water – 80 ml
- Milk – 100 ml
- Oil 70 ml and 10 ml per parata for toasting
Instructions for use
- Add parata mix to water, milk and oil to make soft dough without lumps and knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough and keep it aside for 30 minutes, make small balls add oil on top side, keep for 15 minutes, flatten the balls and make parata.
- Place the parata on heated tava, apply oil on both sides and fry till it turns golden brown with high flame and tilt parata up and down, to have softness and not to get hard.
- Serve hot with channa masala / vegetable bhaji / vegetable kurma and raitha.