Red Gram Dal, Iodized Salt, Sugar, Spice Mixes (Coriander, Red Chilli, Cumin, Cinnamon and Black Pepper), Toor Dal, Dehydrated Tomato Powder, Tamarind Powder, Refined Sunflower Oil, Mustard Seeds, Fresh Curry Leaves, Turmeric Powder and Asafoetida.
REQUIREMENTS (Per Packet)
- Dakshin Sambar Mix – 500 g
- Vegetable – (Drumstick full length 5 nos (cut into 1.5 inches per pieces), Beans – 250 g, Carrot – 250 g)
- Toor Dal – 500 g
- Onion – 750 g
- Water – 5 liters + 3 liters
- Chopped Coriander leaves as per your need
- Oil – 175 ml + 20 ml Ghee – 5 ml
- Mustard – 20 g
- Curry Leaves as per your need
Instructions for use
- Cook toor dal with water along with oil in cooker for 3 whistles and smash well, keep aside.
- Heat the oil, add mustard, onion and curry leaves, saute for 2 minutes. Add vegetables (beans, carrot and drumstick) and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add water and sambar mix powder.
- Pressure cook for 2 whistle. Bring down the pressure.
- Add smashed toor dal to the sambar and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add ghee, garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.