Coriander, Iodized Salt, Rice Flour, Sugar, Black Salt, Tamarind Powder, Cinnamon, Turmeric Powder, Cumin, Fennel, Red Chilli, Black Pepper, Mace, Nutmeg, Fenugreek, Cloves, Kasuri Methi, Black Cardamom and Bay Leaf.
Instructions for use
- Soak 350 g of kabool channa (chick peas) overnight and cook, keep aside for few minutes.
- Heat 40 ml of oil, add 70 g of chopped onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon chilli powder and 1 table spoon (15 g) of channa masala powder and mix well, fry for 3 – 4 minutes in low flame.
- Add 1 chopped tomato, 3 green chillies and 1/2 inch sliced ginger bits, mix well.
- Add pre cooked channa, salt to taste & cook for 5 minutes. For better taste & flavor, add 1 teaspoon of chat masala powder & few kasoori methi leaves.