Whole Coriander, Whole Cumin, Whole Fenugreek, Refined Sunflower Oil, Cinnamon, Red Chilli Powder, Bengal Gram Dal, Marati Moggu, Whole Cardamom, Whole Nutmeg, Whole Clove, Iodized Salt and Whole Mace.
Instructions for use
- Cook about 250 g of mixed vegetables (Carrot, Beans, Potato, Peas, Capsicum, etc…) and keep aside.
- Cook equal proportion of rice and toor dal together (about 60 g each) for 3 – 4 whistles and keep aside.
- Boil some tamarind juice and add 3 – 4 tea spoon (20 g) of Bisibele Bath powder, salt to taste and jaggery if desired and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked vegetables and cooked rice and toor dal and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Heat the ghee, add mustard seeds, Curry leaves & cashew nuts to make tadka and add this tadka into prepared bisibele bath and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with ghee and potato wafers.