Masala Taste Maker: Milk Solids, Iodized Salt, Mixed Spices–10 % (Coriander, Garlic, Turmeric, Red Chilli, Cumin, Aniseeds, Black Pepper, Fenugreek, Ginger, Paprika, Clove, Nutmeg and Green Cardamom), Hydrolyzed Plant Protein, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Refined Sunflower Oil, Dehydrated Onion Powder, Dehydrated Curry Leaves, Flavour Enhancer (INS 627 and INS 631), Acidity Regulator (INS 330), Contains Permitted Natural Color (Caramel) and Nature Identical Flavouring Substance (Masala).
Contains Gluten and Milk Solids
Instructions for use
- Take 320 ml of Water / Milk and bring to boil.
- Add Pasta and Taste Maker, stir and mix well.
- Cook for 8 – 10 minutes on medium flame stirring occasionally.
- Allow Pasta to stand for 1 – 2 minutes with lid on.
- Your delicious Masala Pasta is now ready to eat.